Client: Royal Bank of Canada
The Royal Bank of Canada wanted to increase visibility of the brand within the financial heart of London with brand exposure elevated through the corporate cycling world. In addition, it was important that the campaign was engaging for RBC employees based in London and gave a platform for networking with corporate guests.
The Royal Bank of Canada were offered the title partnership of Limelight Sport’s corporate cycling event, V Series. A competitive team cycling event bringing the velodrome to the streets of Canary Wharf, the event created an exhilarating racing experience for teams of eight riders.
- Through bespoke corporate hospitality, the event delivered a highly- engaged core target group of c-suit / middle-management participants, both guests and riding participants.
- In year 1, the Royal Bank of Canada fielded five teams in the event, which saw RBC’s “Royal Bikers of Canada” team emphatically race to victory. In 2016 entered the event’s first all-female team of riders.
- Training day for event participants created an engaging platform for networking whilst delivering world-class cycling training by professional coaches.
- Emotively engaged the colleagues, friends and families of those participating, as well as the corporate cycling community and spectators.
- Advertising equivalent value of 4x investment for the Royal Bank of Canada.